Excelerator is a bi-monthly newsletter that focuses on sharing the latest innovative projects and initiatives with our partners, funders and other external stakeholders.
Excelerator, Issue 55, May 2022
In this issue of Excelerator, we shared our Impact Report for 2021. We also highlighted a research symposium that was hosted in partnership with CREOD, shared the story of an unpaid caregiver in honour of National Caregiver Day, celebrated National Volunteer Week, and included some recent external news coverage of VHA about various initiatives.
- VHA Impact Report for 2021
- VHA Symposium Focuses on Solutions for Occupational Health and Safety
- National Volunteer Week 2022: Celebrating the Volunteers of VHA
- National Caregiver Day: Sharing the real story of an Unpaid Caregiver
* Prior to 2018, our external newsletter was called Community Care Connection.