VHA Research wants to partner with point-of-care providers and staff to develop inclusive and authentic homecare research projects. These individuals have first-hand experience in the healthcare system and understand the needs of our clients with their intimate knowledge of client and family-oriented care. Point-of-care providers and staff can bring a new perspective to homecare research and VHA Research is committed to expanding their involvement in our research activities.
How can I be involved as a provider with VHA research?
- Advise on the study objectives
- Guide and support study design
- Collect and analyze data
- Share the findings with our community
- Tell us your ideas or how you would like to contribute
How will VHA make the process simple and easy?
- Respect of client care schedule
- Reimbursement for travel costs
- Consistent support
- Flexible schedules
- Frequent communication
- Use of plain language
- Access to tech support
- Compensation for time and expertise