- WeRPN: Registered Practical Nurses of Ontario. An analysis of an Educational Bridging Program targeting growth in the nursing workforce within Ontario home and community care and long-term care home settings. Connelly, D (PI)., Guitar, N., Prentice, K., Garnett, A., Smith-Carrier, T., Smye, V., Pearson, D., Sun, W., Calver, J., McKay, S., King, E., & Ali, S. (co-investigator)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Health Research Training Platform. Early Professionals Inspired Careers -Assistive Technology (EPIC-AT): Innovators of Tomorrow Health Research Training Platform in AgeTech. Mihailidis A., Bier N., Choukou A., Freeman S., Hadjistravropoulos T., Kobayashi K., Stern B., Sveistrup H., Tamblyn R., Warner G., Yadollahi A., Aghvami S., Astell A., Barsky M., Bryanton O., Gallant N., Hebert P., Juzwishin D., Khan S., Komisar V., McKay S., McNeil C., Sellen K., Sixsmith A., Urbanowski R. (co-applicant)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Project Grant. Transitional care programs: Evaluation of performance and patient-oriented outcomes. McGilton K & Sidani S Bethell J, Guilcher S, Kuluski K, McElhaney J, McKay SM, Puts M. (co-investigator)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Operating Grant. Examining the impact of COVID-19 on acute episodes of care and health care utilization among persons with spinal cord injury: A population-based administrative health data study. Guilcher SJT, Tu K., Jaglal SB, Craven BC, Moineddin R, Shepherd J, Noonan V, McKay S, Cadel L. (co-applicant)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Project Grant. Informing bathroom surface friction interventions to improve mobility and reduce falls. Novak AC, King EC, Levine IC, McKay SM, Siegmund G, Elkin B, Liu A. (co-investigator)
- Zagrodney KAP, King EC, Simon D, Nichol KA, McKay S. Economic Evidence in Support of Home and Community Care Sector Investment: The Case for PSW Wage Parity in Ontario. HealthCare Policy, accepted.
- Marani H, Allin S, McKay S, Marchildon P. The financial risks of unpaid caregiving during the COVID-19 pandemic: Results from a self-reported survey in a Canadian jurisdiction. Health Services Insights, accepted.
- Ruco A, Pinto AD, Ho JW, Nisembaum R, Bellicoso E, Hassen N, Hanna A, Muntaner C, Holness DL. Collecting occupation and hazards information in primary care using O*NET. American Journal of Industrial Medicine
- Keilty K., Chu S., Balibi A., Wong M., McKay S. Innovation in remote delivery of ‘hands-on’ practice for family caregivers and homecare nurses of children with medical complexity. Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Moattari M, King EC, Ruco A. Whole versus hole: Enabling community nurses to implement holistic wound care. Journal of Wound Care
- King EC, Zagrodney KAP, McKay SM, Holness DL, Nichol KA. Determinants of nurse’s and personal support worker’s adherence to facial protective equipment in a community setting during the COVID-19 pandemic: A pilot study. American Journal of Infection Control. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.07.021
- Zagrodney KAP, King EC, Nichol KA, Holness DL. Occupational Dermatitis – What’s New. OOHNA Journal
- McKay S, King E, Nichol K. Create and Sustain a Culture of Curiosity: A Case Study of a Large Home Care Organization in Toronto, Canada. HealthCare Quarterly.
- Ruco, A., Nichol, K., Edwards, B., Roy, M., Morgan, D., Holness, D. L., & McKay, S. (2022). Spot It, Prevent It: Evaluation of a Rapid Response Algorithm for Managing Workplace Violence Among Home Care Workers. Workplace health & safety, 21650799221110891. Advance online publication.https://doi.org/10.1177/21650799221110891