- Centre for Research Expertise in Occupational Disease. Field testing anti-fogging solutions for goggles and face shields. King E, Ameer H, McKay S, Nichol K, Holness L.
- Centre for Research Expertise in Occupational Disease. Who meets homecare workers’ emotional support needs? Nizzer S, Moreira N, King E, McKay S, Nichol K, Holness L.
- Centre for Research Expertise in Occupational Disease. Charting a path forward for occupational disease prevention in the home care and community support sectors: A stakeholder symposium. King E, McKay S, Nichol K, Holness L.
- Public Health Agency of Canada Immunization Partnership Fund. PSW-led vaccine education for PSWs: A coalition to rebuild trust and support informed choice Woods N., Ng S., McKay S., Barned C., Goldenberg M., Alibi C. (co-investigator)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research – Health System Impact Fellowship. Examining the Care Transition Experiences of Home Care Clients through Journey Mapping Saragossa M., McKay S., Kuluski K. (primary advisor)
- TD Community Health Solutions Fund COVID-19 Research Grant Competition 2021 – Virtual COVID-19 Recovery Pathway (VICORPA). Fraser, I., Istanboulian, L., Smith C., Scrivener A., Bean C., McKay S. (co-investigator)
- Future Skills Centre Shock-proofing the Future of Work. Future-proofing the PSW workforce: Toward confidence, competence and resilience. Ng S., Woods N., McKay S., Paul R., Aiyadura R., Rojas D., Bulmer B., Morey-Hollis M., Tassone M. (co-investigator)
- WeRPN Academic Research Grant Program. Building a sustainable supply of home care RPNs through employer-based education assistance. Bolongaita L, King E, Flecker K, Mehboob F, Uzelac D, Martin T, McKay S. (co-investigator)
- eCampus – Virtual learning Strategy. Adapting the CACE Homecare Curriculum for pre-licensure health and social care students. Ng S., Woods N., McKay S., Paul R., Aiyaduria D., Lising D. (co-investigator)
- Ruco A, Pinto AD, Ho JW, Nisembaum R, Bellicoso E, Hassen N, Hanna A, Muntaner C, Holness DL. Collecting occupation and hazards information in primary care using O*NET. American Journal of Industrial Medicine
- Keilty K., Chu S., Balibi A., Wong M., McKay S. Innovation in remote delivery of ‘hands-on’ practice for family caregivers and homecare nurses of children with medical complexity. Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Moattari M, King EC, Ruco A. Whole versus hole: Enabling community nurses to implement holistic wound care. Journal of Wound Care
- King EC, Zagrodney KAP, McKay SM, Holness DL, Nichol KA. Determinants of nurse’s and personal support worker’s adherence to facial protective equipment in a community setting during the COVID-19 pandemic: A pilot study. American Journal of Infection Control. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.07.021
- Zagrodney KAP, King EC, Nichol KA, Holness DL. Occupational Dermatitis – What’s New. OOHNA Journal
- McKay S, King E, Nichol K. Create and Sustain a Culture of Curiosity: A Case Study of a Large Home Care Organization in Toronto, Canada. HealthCare Quarterly.
- Ruco, A., Nichol, K., Edwards, B., Roy, M., Morgan, D., Holness, D. L., & McKay, S. (2022). Spot It, Prevent It: Evaluation of a Rapid Response Algorithm for Managing Workplace Violence Among Home Care Workers. Workplace health & safety, 21650799221110891. Advance online publication.https://doi.org/10.1177/21650799221110891