What health care services does VHA offer for private purchase? We provide care that supports your independence, tailored to your wants and needs. Whether it’s an extra hour of support or round-the-clock care, VHA’s private services offers a range of support at home, in a long-term care facility or during a hospital stay.
Our private services coordinator will explore funding options with you or your caregiver and discuss a care plan that works best for you. Service can be adjusted as your needs change, even if you only need an hour or two.
- Provide support to help you stay at home and live as independently as possible
- Give a much-needed break to family caregivers and peace of mind when they can’t be there to help
- Fill in care gaps not met by publicly funded services
- Help you recover from illness or injury
- Personal support workers (PSWs)
- Home support workers (HSWs)
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Social workers
What do private services cost? As a not-for-profit charity, our private services are competitively priced. Contact us to set up a free, no obligation needs assessment.
How to purchase private services: Contact us to set up a free, no obligation needs assessment. Some services may be covered by insurance or government programs. To learn more about fees, click here.