VHA Voice is a monthly newsletter that shares important information, recent updates and helpful tips with our clients and their caregivers.
VHA Voice, September 2021
In this issue of VHA’s VOICE newsletter for clients and families, we share detailed information on our Client and Family Town Hall, held on October 5 and the inspiring stories of our 2021 Client Choice Award winners. In addition, we introduce a new Community Support program “Good Neighbours Enroute” which connects vulnerable and marginalized clients with a VHA volunteer to shop for and deliver essential food and other items. We are also very pleased to announce that VHA has once again been designated a Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO) by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) for the 2021-2023 term. Finally, September is World Alzheimer’s Awareness Month and we shared Compassionate Care Strategies using the 7 ‘A’s of dementia to help support better care for loved ones with dementia.
- Fall 2021 Update from VHA’s President and CEO, Dr. Kathryn Nichol
- Announcing VHA Home HealthCare’s 2021 Client Choice Award winners
- VHA launches ‘Good Neighbours Enroute’ essential delivery program with help from United Way Greater Toronto Emergency Community Fund
- VHA awarded RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designation for 2021-2023 marking fourth term
- Compassionate Care Strategies Using the 7 ‘A’s of Dementia