VHA Voice is a monthly newsletter that shares important information, recent updates and helpful tips with our clients and their caregivers.
VHA Voice, June 2021
In this issue of VHA Voice, we are announcing our new Vice President, Client Services. We’re also sharing some resources on how you can keep you and your loved ones safe and ways to check in on an aging loved one remotely. We’re also sharing news from within the organization – how we’re working to improve care for LGBTQ2S+ communities, our work as an RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization, and the journey of Client Voice at VHA over the years.
- Keeping Yourself and Your Loved Ones Safe
- VHA Home HealthCare Announces New Vice President, Client Services
- Celebrating Pride: Tools to improve care for LGBTQ2S+ communities
- VHA continues trailblazing as an RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization
- Checking in on an Aging Loved One Remotely
- Reflecting on Client Voice at VHA