VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) wants to deliver the highest quality care to clients and their families and is always looking to improve. What better way to do this than by listening to those we serve? Join the conversation and share your ideas on:
- Improving the client experience
- Making our services better
- Meeting the needs of all our clients
- Much more!
By volunteering as a Client and Family Voice Partner you will represent the many clients and caregivers who receive care from VHA. Depending on your interests and time, your role may include:
- Quick feedback about a VHA process, experience with a service, or your view on a specific idea.
- Providing your personal experiences to help create or build programs, services, or system from scratch, or improve one that already exists.
- Sharing your story. The stories you share can help VHA gain greater understanding of specific challenges so we can spot issues and find solutions.