Join hoarding experts Alda Melo, Occupational Therapist, and Trudy Huet as they demystify the disorder for all dealing with its challenging effects. During this webinar you will:
- Learn to better communicate with a loved one living with the disorder using a harm reduction approach.
- Discover the value of building a trusting relationship with the person who hoards.
- Understand perceptions of people who hoard versus an “outside” perspective.
- Learn how to set realistic goals and a plan that reduces risk and improves safety.
- Gain insight into community resources you can tap into and more.