Excelerator is a bi-monthly newsletter that focuses on sharing the latest innovative projects and initiatives with our partners, funders and other external stakeholders.
Excelerator, December 2021
In this year-end issue of Excelerator, our President & CEO Kathryn Nichol shares her reflections on 2021.We also share interesting stories about our mobile flu clinic campaign for staff and service providers, an exciting Innovative HR Team Award, and our fifth annual Paediatric Interprofessional Education Symposium.
- VHA’s CEO Kathryn Nichol Reflects on 2021
- Flu Season: VHA brings Influenza Vaccine to Frontline through Mobile Clinics across GTA
- Dr. Sandra McKay receives AGE-WELL Honorary Fellow Award
- VHA’s Human Resources Wins Innovative HR Team Award
- PIES Day 2021 focused on health accessibility, equity and ways to create supportive environments for home care
Want to subscribe to our newsletter?
* Prior to 2018, our external newsletter was called Community Care Connection.