Excelerator is a bi-monthly newsletter that focuses on sharing the latest innovative projects and initiatives with our partners, funders and other external stakeholders.
Excelerator, June 2021
In this issue of Excelerator, we are highlighting our Q&A with VHA’s new Vice President, Research & Innovation, Dr. Sandra McKay. In addition, we share information on our new mobile vaccination program for seniors, the Bundle of Care program for East Toronto residents, the results of our Client and Family Experience survey, how we use the FastLabs model to innovate at VHA, and some resources from our Infection Prevention and Control Lead, Matt Wong.
- Q&A with VHA’s new Vice President, Research & Innovation, Dr. Sandra McKay
- Mobile Vaccination Program Bringing COVID-19 Vaccines to Homebound Toronto Seniors
- Bundle of Care program helps East Toronto residents with essential support at home amidst COVID-19
- What Matters Most: Survey Reveals Positive Client and Family Experiences Throughout the Pandemic
- SickKids and VHA Collaborate on Innovative Program to Improve Transitions in Care for Children with Medical Complexity
- InnoVHAtion and VHA FastLabs Go Global
- Meet Matt Wong, VHA’s Infection Prevention and Control Lead – ETHP Community Webinar | Your Vaccine Questions Answered
Want to subscribe to our newsletter?
* Prior to 2018, our external newsletter was called Community Care Connection.