Excelerator is a bi-monthly newsletter that focuses on sharing the latest innovative projects and initiatives with our partners, funders and other external stakeholders.
Excelerator, September 2021
In this issue of Excelerator, we share VHA’s smudging ceremony on the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and highlight an innovative approach to tackling the shortage of health human resources with our personal support program “Essential Care on Weekends”. We introduce our 2021 research fellows, continuing VHA’s investment in the future of home care science. We are also pleased to announce that VHA has once again been designated a Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO) by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) for the 2021-2023 term. We also proud to showcase the inspiring stories of our 2021 Client Choice Award winners and the efforts of VHA’s THRU Team to get COVID-19 vaccines to those who need them most.
- VHA Home HealthCare Honours the National Day for Truth & Reconciliation on September 30
- Essential Care on Weekends for Personal Support – An Innovative Approach to Building Capacity
- VHA Continues to Invest in the Future of Home Care Science Through our 2021 Research Fellows
- VHA awarded RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designation for 2021-2023 marking fourth term
- Announcing VHA Home HealthCare’s 2021 Client Choice Award winners
- VIDEO: VHA THRU Team gets COVID-19 vaccines to those who need them most
Want to subscribe to our newsletter?
* Prior to 2018, our external newsletter was called Community Care Connection.