Has household clutter become too much to manage?
- Is the home so full of saved items that it is difficult to enter, exit or fully function in the space?
- Is there a history of falls and injury in the home?
- Are bug infestations ongoing issues?
- Has eviction been threatened unless the home is decluttered?
The Toronto Hoarding Support Services Network is a group of agencies working collaboratively to effectively address problematic hoarding. The network provides coordinated services to bridge existing support gaps. Our services help clients manage their clutter and get the emotional support they need to live safely. Contact the Hoarding Support Services Network to get access to:
- Assessments – in-home, safety/risk, and mental health assessments
- Strategies and support for decluttering, sorting and organizing
- Referrals to appropriate services
- Assistance navigating social and health systems
- Interim case management
- Mental health consultation and emotional support
- Phone consultations and information for service providers, community and family members
- Residents of Toronto
- Adults struggling with problematic hoarding
- Individuals at risk of eviction due to hoarding situation
- People unable to access services or in need of additional supports
- Individuals who are willing to receive help
Contact 416-482-4622 for more information and support.
The Toronto Hoarding Support Services Network is a harm reduction approach service.
VHA Home HealthCare (lead agency)
- Centres d’Accueil Heritage
- Fred Victor
- Gerstein Centre
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- The Access Point
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Toronto North Support Services (TNSS)
- Toronto Paramedic Services (TPS)
- Toronto Public Health (TPH)
We gratefully acknowledge funding from the City of Toronto Shelter, Support and Housing Division.